Monday, March 29, 2010

Mozart eat ya heart out!

Here is Phoebe's 7 second composition on piano, in the key of G...............I think.

Not sure why, but those 7 seconds have been watched over and over in our household and tears of laughter shared. Gee she makes us giggle that girl!!




and the photo sequence of the child prodigy at work........

......and so she begins.....

Middle C is stuck again mum!!!

A little vocal accompaniment...

Even your tongue can add to the overall effect.

Ta da!!

xx






















1 comment:

  1. I watch this over and over. I just love it! Her voice is lovely. Kathryn watched it with me tonight and agrees that Phoebe is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...