Sunday, September 4, 2011

Dedication to Dads

Dads are pretty important, especially in a house full of girls.

My girls absolutely adore their dad. It's what girls do I think. My girls are lucky to have a caring and open minded who wants the best for them.

So Mark, this year sure had been a test for you, and it continues to be. I am proud of your fathering and love for all of us. I wish I could support you more at the moment, but my time will come again I'm sure. In the meantime I want you to know how much I appreciate you.

To all the dad out there in cyber space. Happy Father's Day to you all!
Jaz xx

2 comments:

  1. XX
    Tough or not I wouldnt swap the time we have had together this year for anything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is as beautiful a post and sentiment as I have read. I'm not sure who I think is the luckiest, you Jaz, Mark or the girls. I guess you are all lucky to have each other.

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...