Friday, August 17, 2012

Frank Friday!!!

Little do I realise, my parenting is under constant scrutiny. 

Miss three and a half years is  the primary srcuitneer so I discover.

I invite you into our latest conversation (I say 'conversation' but it was very one sided).

"Mum! You are very naughty" announces Phoebe (age 3), hands on hips for emphasis.

"Why?" I reply meekly.

Phoebe holding up a can of disinfecting air spray  "I just sprayed this!!" slamming the can onto the kitchen bench. "You left it on the little table and I could reach it. That is very naughty. Please don't leave it on the table!" 
Phoebe storms off.

I stood there dumbfounded.

Trying not to giggle.

That's me told!!


Jaz xx


7 comments:

  1. Johanna NightingaleAugust 17, 2012 at 9:15 AM

    teeheehee! love the telling offs! my 2 year old tells his older siblings off, but its just angry gibberish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaz that is so funny. She is obviously going to be a lawyer or, worse still, a politician. I'm so sorry for you and Mark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha that is awesome. Love it. Consider yourself told!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha oh no that hands the hips thing is sooooo from Aunty Lans!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha - that made me giggle!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute post. Gotta love 3-year old wisdom...my not quite 3-year old comes out with some pretty funny 'telling mum-off' isms from time to time too....it's all I can do not to laugh out loud when I know I'm meant to be taking it seriously. Thanks for sharing this little snippet...totally made my day xx

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love your feedback :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...